• Develop personal rapport with prospective parents and students
• Conduct pre-visit surveys to gather as much information on specific needs, background and profile of each parent and student to prepare and tailor the approach for each
• Deliver personalised visit experience to each prospective parent and student
• Conduct 1:1 and group tours of the school and answer parent and student queries during post tour consultations
• Provide post tour follow up with each individual family continuing to foster a personal relationship
• Act as brand ambassador and present the school to prospective parents and students at recruitment events, open days and information sessions locally and in overseas markets
• Build relationships with key partners, affiliates and influencers in the communities locally
• Any other requirements deemed necessary by Admissions Director
• Manage Inquiry pipeline – Receive, log and Promptly follow up
• Communicate with Application and Data Manager to assist in review, recommended and required documents.
• Direct sales experience in a highly personalised B2C environment ideally though not necessarily in education or related businesses
• Excellent verbal communication, presentation and persuasion skills in a 1:1 and group setting
• Results oriented and driven by successful outcomes
• Experience in dealing with clients in a multi-cultural setting
• Experience with CRM systems
• Strong relationship management skills
• Must have native English language, both spoken and written. Proficiency in a second Asian language (esp. Mandarin) would be desirable
Please send your full resume including your current/last salary and expected salary also together with copy of the certificates to HR team by email [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Cognita Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, volunteers and other third parties to share this commitment. Safer recruitment practice and pre-employment background checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. Appointment is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check for regulated activity (if the candidate has lived in the UK) and/or criminal/police or equivalent background checks for all other countries inhabited (irrespective of whether you worked in those countries).
|Job ref no.||CT3114731-01#0017|