Bradbury School is seeking a highly organised and competent Admissions Officer to join our office administration team in providing comprehensive service to parents seeking admission for their children.
• Management of all administrative duties relating to admissions, e.g. managing the Maze/ OAS system, telephone enquiries, waiting list, school tours.
• Communicate verbally and in writing to answer inquiries and provide information about the application process
• Administer the applications and maintain accurate record of information
• Follow up offline payments – application fee cheque payments
• Maintain student waitlist databases
• Prepare and manage correspondence, confidential reports and documents
• Organise and coordinate and prepare paperwork for meetings
• Take, type and distribute minutes of the Assessment and Review Panel meetings and prepare meeting agendas
• Coordinate assessment visit schedules
• Set up and maintain filing systems
• Excellent organisational skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent communication skills – written and spoken
• Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Other Microsoft Applications
• Applies competent office administration skills
• Fluency in oral , written English, Cantonese (highly desirable)
• Strong understanding of ESF admissions processes and issues within all schools
• Uses knowledge of different schools and organizations effectively
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
Closing Date: 19 Aug 2018
For enquiries, please contact Alan Tang at +852 2574 8249
Applications must be submitted online through https://recruit.esf.edu.hk
Step 1: Go to the Registration tab and register. You will then receive an email with an activation link.
Step 2: When your account has been activated, login to the system and click "Job Listing"
Step 3: Check the box next to the job(s) that you wish to apply for and click "Apply & Continue".
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the ESF's Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.