• Assisting in designing, developing, testing an effective Robotic Process Automation solution
• Assisting in developing applications using Java technology stack
• Participating in front office applications development including ideas generation, collecting and analyzing user requirements, product design, implementation, testing and troubleshooting
• Assisting in ad hoc duties
To qualify, you must meet the following requirements:
• Bachelor Degree in computer science, information systems or a related discipline.
• Previous experience in developing applications using Java, Python is a must, knowledge in Groovy, XML is highly preferred
• Previous experience with Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is a plus.
• Good command of spoken and written English & Cantonese. Mandarin will be a plus
• Immediately available is highly preferred
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3116128-01#0204|
Whole industries have been disrupted and transformed in recent years by digital technology. As an IT advisory professional, you’ll help businesses realize the value they can gain from their IT investments — supporting strategy and being a key growth driver. As part of a high-performing team, you’ll deliver exceptional client service — providing advice on how technology enablement, digital transformation and enterprise intelligence contribute to performance improvement, as well as how IT can act as multiplying effect during major program transformations.
As organizations look to leverage the advantage IT offers, we’ll work with you to develop the consultancy and analytical skills that you’ll need in today’s environment. Working on projects that cross borders and sectors, the experiences you gain here will be more valuable than anywhere else. So whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.