Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
Implement promotion and communication initiatives derived through marketing analysis to achieve core business objectives.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Promotion and Communication
- Implement and execute promotion & communication initiatives;
- Analyze result data using statistical techniques for campaign evaluation to optimize effectiveness of promotion campaigns;
- Prepare observation studies based on report or research result for regular incentive campaign proposal;
- Contribute with creative ideas for promotion and communication initiatives;
- Draft and prepare promotion & communication materials;
- Coordinate with report team on reports schedule and data source;
- Work as a team player, contribute the team with ideas on different projects.
- Performs other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by supervisor in order to meet operational and / or other requirements.
Minimum Job requirements:
- University graduate of Marketing, Business, Statistics or equivalent;
- 2 to 3 years’ relevant experience in Promotion, Marketing analyst or research;
- Excellent analytical, communication, and coordination skills;
- Good understanding and working knowledge on MS Excel preferable;
- Strong ownership and passionate to marketing and communication;
- Detail minded and well organized;
- Good team player and proactive to participate in a team;
- You are required to obtain relevant license(s) if your job involves in regulated activities.
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.