Wisers is looking for an AI Technical Manager with strong technical experience in AI, machine learning and/or natural language processing to support our business in AI consultancy projects, and to drive applied research internally to support our products in media analytics.
- Serve as a subject matter expert in AI, machine learning, NLP and data science in general in the company
- Provide consultation to Sales and Solutions teams and/or clients on how AI and NLP techniques can be applied to fulfil client requirements
- Liaise with members from different departments to fulfil project requirements
- Design AI and NLP-based technical solutions for client projects
- Lead and manage the development and implementation of client solutions, including problem definition, data preparation, model training and evaluation, determining acceptance criteria, and maintenance workflow
- Manage a team of data scientists and machine learning researchers to conduct applied research in AI, machine learning, NLP and data analytics
- Lead the development of demos and prototypes to showcase our AI and NLP technologies
- PhD degree in computer science, engineering, statistics, or related disciples
- 5+ years of working experience in data science, machine learning engineering, or data analytics related roles
- 2+ years of experience in leading a team.
- Strong technical knowledge in machine learning, natural language processing (preferably Chinese), data analytics, and related areas
- Project experience in applying AI, machine learning and/or NLP technologies to business applications
- Hands-on experience in Python and common data processing and machine learning libraries and tools, such as pandas, numpy, scikit-learn, nltk, fastText, Jupyter notebook, etc.
- Experience in deploying machine learning models and APIs to production environment
- Basic knowledge in database management systems such as MySQL and MongoDB
- Experience in managing and leading a team of data scientists
- Client-facing experience is preferred
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong in task planning, time management and organizational skills
- Good team player
- Good command of Mandarin Chinese and English
Interested parties please send your detailed resume with availability, current and expected salaries to us by clicking " Apply Now ". Due to the high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data collected will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.