• Handle air export shipment independently
• Coordinate with internal operations team & customers
• Data entry & filing
• F.5 or above
• Good command of English & Mandarin
• Knowledge in Microsoft Office Applications, i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook etc.
• Well organized, detail-minded, willing to work overtime & work occasionally on holidays
• Fresh graduates or candidates with no prior experience will be considered
Working Hours (Shift Duty Required with allowance)
• 09:00 - 18:00 (Mon - Fri) / 09:00 - 12:45 (Sat)
• 14:00 - 23:00 (Mon - Fri) & Sat off
• Kwai Chung
• Attractive salary, incentive, medical and training benefits.
Interested parties please send CV to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ] with expected salary and available date.
** All information received will be kept confidential and for recruitment purposes only.
|Job ref no.||CT3115213-01#0207|
Yamato Group is Japan’s largest door to door delivery service company. Its wholly-owned subsidiary in Hong Kong, Yamato Logistics (HK) Ltd., is introducing the quality services TA-Q-BIN and logistics’ solutions to the local communities. The Company is looking to recruit qualified and high calibre candidates who wish to develop their career in the industry for the following position: