1. College or above.
2. over 2 years work experience in Air Freight Operation of multinational freight forwarding company. Air export is preferred.
3. Has tracking records in dealing with airlines, air carriers and etc.
4. Must have ability to prepare documentation quickly and accurately.
5. Fluent in English, Mandarin and local languages.
6. Detail oriented.
7. Good communication skills.
8. Good personality: highly self-motivated and responsible.
1. Distribute documents to the appropriate parties in a timely manner to ensure the smooth flow of export cargo.
2. Handle exporting billing to overseas and shipper.
3. Tracing and following up cargo to airport to ensure prompt delivery of freight.
4. Keep good relationship with carrier and vendor to achieve more competitive rate.
5. To keep communication with CS & Sales team about space situation and give suggestion for routing plan.
6. Maintains contact with customers (internal and external) with regard to conditions affecting service levels.
7. To complete work task exactly & timely.
8. Other tasks assigned by the Manager.
10. Air export Operation is preferred.
Interested parties please click Apply Now to apply job
Work Location: Tsuen Wan, New Territories
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3114121-01#1335|
CNY1.3 Billion(nearly US200 million)
13 differernt Branches within mainland China.
Other Logistics Services
Both non-bonded and bonded for trucking and warehousing domestically,Customs Broker,Overseas Logistics,Logistics Consulting
12,000 square meter general warehouse spaces;
3,000 square meter bonded warehouse space at PVG;
33 forklifts+35 own trucks
Appraised Grade AAA for Shanghai lnt’l Freight Forwarders