Our client, one of the world’s leading travel activities and services booking platforms’ company is looking for an Airport Coordinator to join their expanding team.
• Be the brand representative to provide great customer services at designed locations and deliver a seamless experience to customers
• Provide efficient and courteous assistance
• Opportunities to assist some behind-the-scene operations tasks
• Ensure the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material
• Respond to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested
• Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness
• Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems
• Experience in Sales, Customer Service, Operations is a plus.
• Fluent written and spoken in English and Mandarin.
• Flexibility to work on shift schedules (including weekend)
• Comfortable with startup’s fast-paced environment.
• Globally minded and comfortable working with people from different cultural background.
• A start-up attitude – highly collaborative with an entrepreneurial, roll-up-your sleeves attitude that’s not afraid to work independently when required.
• 3 months contract
• Work at Hong Kong Airport
• Mon to Sun, 0900 to 1800, Flexible hours may require for special circumstances - starts at 07.00 / ends at 22.00
• Monthly salary around HK$12000 - 13000 depends on experience.
Any interest candidate, please send us your resume in word format with your expected salary to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. If you do not hear from us in two weeks, your application will be considered unsuccessful.
|Job ref no.||101-190225-KN (CT3115855-01#0285)|
|Require to Travel||
ManpowerGroup® (NYSE: MAN) is the world’s workforce expert, creating innovative workforce solutions for nearly 70 years.
As workforce experts, we connect more than 600,000 people to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries every day. Through our ManpowerGroup family of brands – Manpower®, Experis®, Right Management® and ManpowerGroup® Solutions – we help more than 400,000 clients in 80 countries and territories address their critical talent needs, providing comprehensive solutions to resource, manage and develop talent. In 2016, ManpowerGroup was named one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the sixth consecutive year and one of Fortune’s Most Admired Companies, confirming our position as the most trusted and admired brand in the industry.
ManpowerGroup (formerly Manpower Inc.) was established in Hong Kong in 1964. With over 50 years of experience locally, ManpowerGroup Hong Kong provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting. ManpowerGroup helps both companies and individuals achieve more than they imagined and win in the Human Age. In Hong Kong, the ManpowerGroup suite of solutions is offered through ManpowerGroup® Solutions, Manpower®, Experis® and Right Management®. More information on ManpowerGroup Hong Kong is available at www.manpower.com.hk.