- DSE/F5/Fresh Graduate are welcome
- Free staff tickets
- Passion in aviation/customer services
Responsible for the operation of Passenger Services Department on the day-to-day basis in Hong Kong International Airport.
- Responsible for the operation of the Passenger Service Department on day to day basis, including:
- Check in, pre-departure, arrival services, special services and ticketing services.
- To comply with all regulations and requirements with regards to health, safety and security set by the Company and relevant authorities while on duty.
- Take reasonable care of the health and safety of self and of others.
- Carry out any other duties as required and directed by the Company.
Capabilities and Experience
- Form 5 / HKDSE or above
- Good spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Good customer services skills
- Team worker and shift duties required
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Candidates with no experience / Fresh graduates will be considered
- Candidates with relevant experience will be offered Senior Officer/Supervisor position
We offer 5-Day work week with a competitive and comprehensive remuneration package including staff ticket, referral bonus ,new join bonus, night shift allowance, typhoon allowance, medical benefits (Employee & Dependent), dental coverage, performance bonus, marriage leave,17 days' general holiday, 14 weeks' maternity leave, 5 days' paternity leave
If you feel interested in our position, please come to our walk-in Interview:
Date: Every Tuesday to Friday (excluding public holidays)
Time: 9:30 am - 11:30 am & 2:30 pm - 5:00 pm
Venue: Rm501, 5/F, Asia Airfreight (AAT) Terminal 2, 10 Chun Ping Road, Lantau, Hong Kong (大嶼山駿坪路10號亞洲空運中心5樓501室)
***Please bring along the following documents when you come***
1) HKID Card
2) Resume and Photo
3) Driving licence (if applicable)
4) Original copies of school certificates and work references
OR send your cover letter and resume with present & expected salary and available date via
Apply Now or [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ] or Whatsapp at 6686 8908
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only