Create more incredible numbers by:
- demonstrating commitment to regulatory requirements and guidelines with a high level of ethical standard
- performing day-to-day customer due diligence checking/review/approval (e.g. data input, name screening, company search, risk assessment of customers, reviewing supporting documents of application for O! ePay account and merchant businesses, etc.) according to the established procedures and guidelines
- performing UAT/quality testing of changes to the AML systems
- serving as a technical liaison between the AML compliance team and engineering team for system support issues
- preparing necessary documents to support AML system users in understanding the data and work flows, procedures, processes, scopes and objectives
- performing ad-hoc tasks as assigned
A right fit for your portfolio?
- Degree holder in Information Technology or related disciplines
- Relevant work experience in financial services industry is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Access and Excel Macro
- Attentive to details with strong analytical skills especially on data filtering & data processing
- Self-starter with integrity
- Sensitive to numbers
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills for handling internal and external parties
- Proactive with can-do attitude
We offer successful candidate an attractive remuneration package and excellent career prospects. Interested parties please send your resume, present and expected salary, contact details and quoting the reference number by e-mail: [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
Visit our web site: http://www.octopus.com.hk
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. If you are not contacted within six weeks, you may consider your application unsuccessful. Our Company will retain your application for a maximum of one year.
Octopus is an equal opportunity employer and all employment decisions and Human Resources policies are administered; especially those relating to recruitment & selection, compensation & benefits, promotion & transfer, training &development and termination & redundancy; without discrimination on the basis of age, race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, physical and mental disability and family status but on genuine occupational qualification, job performance, employees’ ability and internal/ external relativities.