- Act as checker on customer due diligence and ongoing review for Octopus wallet and merchant customers (tasks including onboarding, name screening, risk assessment and high risk account review etc.)
- Supervise and provide guidance to junior staff to ensure the quality of compliance review
- Review the management information reports for management or regulatory reporting
- Assist manager to review, improve and execute the standard procedures, process workflow and systems, where necessary
- Perform ad-hoc tasks as assigned by management
- Degree holder. Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, Law, Information Technology or related discipline is an advantage.
- Around 3 years of work experience in financial services industry. Candidates with good understanding of HKMA AML Guidelines, Payment Systems and Stored Value Facilities Ordinance and working experience in AML Compliance and /or regulatory fields will be advantage.
- Fast learner and maintain quality of work with tight schedule
- Attentive to details and sensitive to numbers with strong analytical skills
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel (hands-on experience in Excel functions e.g. Pivot-table, V-LOOKUP, etc. is a plus)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills for collaborating with internal and external parties
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proactive with can-do attitude
- Candidate with less experience will be considered for Analyst position
- Immediately available or short-notice candidate is preferred.
We offer successful candidate an attractive remuneration package and excellent career prospects. Interested parties please send your resume, present and expected salary, contact details and quoting the reference number by clicking Apply Now
Visit our web site: http://www.octopus.com.hk/
The personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. If you are not contacted by us within six weeks, you may consider your application unsuccessful. Personal data with an unsuccessful applicant will be destroyed 12 months after rejection of the application. During this retention period, you have the right to request for correction or destruction of your personal data at any time. Any request for the correction or destruction of personal data should be addressed in writing to our Human Resources & Administration Department.
Octopus is an equal opportunity employer and all employment decisions and Human Resources policies are administered; especially those relating to recruitment & selection, compensation & benefits, promotion & transfer, training & development and termination & redundancy; without discrimination on the basis of age, race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, physical and mental disability and family status but on genuine occupational qualification, job performance, employees’ ability and internal/ external relativities.