Our client, a Reputable Bank, is looking for high calibre candidate for the position.
- Investigate suspicious cases and prepare suspicious transaction reports to JFIU
- Prepare and update STR procedures to ensure they are align with regulatory requirements
- Prepare STR training materials
- Ad hoc project as and when required.
- Degree holder in Business Administration Risk Management, Law or related disciplines
- 3 years + AML compliance experience
- Strong understanding of AML controls, procedures and regulations
- Good report writing, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge in banking systems and major operations
- Ability to work independently and to make prompt decisions
- Good command of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Great sense of ownership to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
- Responsible, detailed-mind, good analytical skills and well-organized
- Good command of spoken and written English, with Putonghua
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Interested parties, please send update resume with present and expect salary by clicking Apply Now.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3114630-01#5588|