Our client is an International leading Financial Service company, the principal activities included corporate finance, fund management, and asset management.
- Handle daily operations of private funds including NAV calculation, trade settlement, cash and position reconciliation, cash collateral, margin management and corporate action handling
- Work closely with third party service providers such as external auditors, tax consultants and compliance team
- Responsible for operational support and maintenance of securities settlements covering fixed income and equity instruments ensure all transactions are settled in a timely manner
- Manage the trading accounts and operations of FX, bonds, stocks, fixed income, equities and derivatives
- Monitor daily equity settlement functions including clearing and custodian services
- Perform ad hoc duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant discipline
- Minimum of 4 years' fund related experience and consider candidates came from Big 4
- Knowledge of Private Equity/Hedge Funds with direct working experience of fund accounting, Financial Industry Audit and/or fund administration will be beneficial
- Member of CPA is an added advantage
- High level of multi-tasking and time management skill are required
- A team-player with excellent working attitude; willing to take on multiple functions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.