Duties & Responsibilities :
- Assist in conduct risk-based financial, operational and compliance audit engagements, including design of audit programs, evaluation of internal controls, and execution of fieldworks;
- Assist in reviewing the policy and procedures of different business units, perform related testing of audit project, and assess the internal controls;
- Assist in drafting the audit findings and recommendations;
- Assist in the routine tasks of the department;
- To follow up with remediation status for audit findings;
- Handle ad hoc projects as instructed.
- Bachelor degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or related discipline;
- At least 2 years working experience in financial service industry with audit or internal control related experience;
- Member/Student member of Professional Associations (e.g. CPA, CIA or equivalent) is welcome;
- Self- motivated, great initiative with strong analytical and critical mind set, able to work independently;
- Excellent communication skills for effective cooperation cross business and operational units;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Cantonese (including Mandarin), especially in writing report;
- Familiar with PC software (Excel, MS Word);
We offer attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits including 5-day week to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your application letter with resume stating present and expected salary to Human Resources Department, Level 17, 28 Hennessy Road, Hong Kong or by email. (Please quote the reference of the post)
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for recruitment purposes.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.