You will be responsible for conducting market research and feasibility studies on new business opportunities and analysis on market comparables as assigned. You will be involved in preparing financial modeling, forecasting, research reports and co-ordinate with internal parties in evaluating potential asset acquisitions or property-related projects.
- Degree holder from Real Estate / Finance / Accounting or related discipline
- Good research skills with hands on experience in creating sophisticated financial and business models
- At least 3 years’ working experience as financial analyst or research analyst preferably in the property development sector
- Excellent communications and presentation skills in both English and Chinese (including Mandarin)
- Willing to learn, good interpersonal skills and a good team player
- A logical thinker, detail-oriented and able to excel under intense pressure