- Responsible for Pipeline Management
- Monitor monthly income forecast system
- Support the preparation of various presentation materials and financial modelling analysis
- Work closely with Management to handle the financials and operations matters to meet business and people needs
- Provide Knowledge Management support to the team
- Assist and support the annual budgeting exercise
- Prepare a variety of management reports, in particular financial related reports
- Assist and support the senior management/leadership team of the Advisory function in preparing ad-hoc reports upon request
- Assist management in providing administrative support to the team
Experience and skills required
- A degree holder, preferably in Business, Accounting, Information Technology or Statistics
- At least four years of relevant experience with minimum one year of financial analysis experience is preferable
- A fast learner with the ability to adapt to the constantly changing reporting requirements
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to use innovative and creative solutions to tackle financial and other analysis tasks
- Tactful; sensible in handling challenging tasks; responsive, accountable and proactive
- Good analytical; problem-solving skills and communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, especially in Excel and PowerPoint
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese) and English
- Managing and working with confidential information with discretion and sensitivity
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2018 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.
|Job ref no.||138100BR (CT3117920-01#0227)|
KPMG China operates in 18 cities across China, with around 12,000 partners and staff in Beijing, Beijing Zhongguancun, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Foshan, Fuzhou, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Nanjing, Qingdao, Shanghai, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Tianjin, Wuhan, Xiamen, Hong Kong SAR and Macau SAR.
KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 154 countries and territories, and have 200,000 people working in member firms around the world.