Duties & responsibilities:
- Handle operations, valuation & accounting works for funds and management company;
- Perform cash management & settlement and prepare return analysis & investment reports;
- Liaison with custodians and brokers independently;
- Prepare and maintain accounts and records of investment projects;
- Provide support for valuation and any ad-hoc matters;
- Assist in preparation of financial statements, annual reports and tax filing for funds and management company;
- Liaise internally and externally to ensure compliance in tax, accounting and financial matters.
- Bachelor of Commerce or Accounting;
- Experience with fund accounts operations, and client reporting;
- Experience and knowledge with offsore fund setup ang regulatory requirements and reporting;
- Coordination with various fund service providers;
- Perform AML and KYC and operational due diligence.
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Analyst.
We offer attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits including 5-day week to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your application letter with resume stating present and expected salary to Human Resources Department, Level 19, 28 Hennessy Road, Hong Kong or e-mail to us. (Please quote the reference of the post on the envelope)
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for recruitment-related purposes.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.