Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- Process Management
- Assist the section manager to manage the day to day activities of the section
- Handle and process requests for CIF creation, account opening, change of mandate, change of address, miscellaneous account maintenance and related activities in Account Opening System (AOS), Finacle System, Imaging and Archival Hong Kong System (IAH) in accordance with the established processing/control procedures, operating Delegation of Authorization (DoA), service standards
- Handle and respond to inquiries/requests from internal/external partners/customers on service and account services processing of related matters
- Give suggestion for streamlining operational procedures, increasing productivity, enhancing operational control, achieving resource utilization (for surge of volume) by means of Management Tool Kit (MTK) continuously
- Compliance and Risk Management
- Adhere, provide guidance to section members and comply with the rules, guidelines and regulatory requirement of the Bank, HKMA, MAS, etc pertaining to the operations, e.g. AML, Code of Conduct, Information Security
- Comply with User Development and/or Managed Applications (UDMA) Policy requirement as well as UDMA governance process, control and support tasks, if required
- Escalate exceptional/outstanding/suspicious transactions to unit/section manager and other relevant parties where appropriate for necessary action per the Enhanced Incident Escalation/Incident Management Policy
- Team Management
- Provide coordination, guidance, coaching and counseling to section members in completing the section’s responsibilities
- Promote and encourage open and good communication amongst all levels of members
- Project Management and Others
- Support system enhancement for various systems to perform user acceptance tests, live verifications, drill tests, etc
- Support preparation of FATCA, Common Reporting Standard (CRS), Deposit Protection Scheme (DPS) and various reporting to regulators
- Support the preparation of periodic performance, productivity, risk matrix reporting to management
- Support any initiatives, new services, ad-hoc tasks and perform coordinator role as designated (e.g. BCP coordinator, PC coordinator, housekeeping coordinator, etc)
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.