Duties & responsibilities:
- Responsible for daily trade settlement including trade confirmation preparation, SI/ ATI/ STI handling, daily valuation checking, management fee calculation and various risk management reports;
- Liaise with sale teams and brokers/ custodians/ trustee/ fund administrator to resolve settlement issues;
- Prepare management reports and participate in UAT;
- Assist in ad hoc tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Business or related discipline;
- Hands-on experience in Ayers System;
- At least 3 years’ experience in securities settlement/ fund operation;
- Familiar with CCASS / CTM operation;
- Experience in handling NAV reconciliation is an advantage;
- Proficient in both spoken and written English, Cantonese and Putonghua;
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Associate/ Vice President.
We offer attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits including 5-day week to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your application letter with resume stating present and expected salary to Human Resources Department, Level 19, 28 Hennessy Road, Hong Kong or e-mail to us. (Please quote the reference of the post on the envelope)
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for recruitment-related purposes.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.