Job Duties :
- Assist Systems Analyst or Project Manager to work out technical design and solution for clients' projects
- Perform system development, testing, implementation, maintenance support, user training, and prepare system documentation
- Provide user and application support to clients to ensure their reliable and satisfactory operations, including troubleshooting, bug fixing, program enhancement and documentation update.
- Assist in in-house application and network support activities
- Participate in product design, technology research and development
- Involved in both Government and commercial projects
- High exposure in state-of-the-art technological platforms and business domains
Job Responsibilities :
- Help team leader to ensure the system implemented or supported can meet users requirements on an agreed timeframe and within budget
- Allocate work to team members, monitor project progress and re-allocate tasks and resources if necessary
- Assist and coach junior team members to deliver their work with good quality
- Ensure the developers to follow the system development standards, quality management in their work
Job Requirement :
- IVE or University Graduates in Computer Science or equivalent;
- 2-4 years relevant IT working experience with hands-on experience in :
- Professional Certifications from Microsoft, Sun, Oracle or IBM are preferred
- Experience in government project is an advantage.
Please send your resume with expected salary, availability, and reference code to the Personnel Manager by clicking Apply Now
Note : Personal Data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3116128-01#5570|
Integrated Enterprise Solutions Ltd. (IES) was founded in 1992 and has been recognized as one of the most reputable IT consulting company in Hong Kong. We offer quality IT professional services to meet the needs of customers in Government, banking & finance, telecom and consumer goods sectors, including fortune 500 companies and some of the world's leading global enterprises. Our comprehensive services cover custom application development, system integration, application maintenance and system/network support etc. Our application domains span across CRM, Workflow, Business Intelligence, Credit Management, e-Procurement, e-Business and mobile enterprise solutions.
Why IES ?
IES is renowned for its responsiveness, initiative and flexibility in meeting customers’ demands while maintaining industry best practice. We strive to provide cost-effective solutions to meet our clients' needs without compromising our service quality and professional integrity. We stand out from the rest because of our ability to consistently demonstrate our customer care and commitment to our customers, who makes them contribute repeated businesses year after year.
Above all, we endeavour to drive career and professional development of our employees. We spend considerable time and resources in staff mentoring, teaching, and training, as well as providing full sponsorship in obtaining professional and technical qualifications. Working in IES will not only lay a solid foundation for your technical capability, but also help you develop your talent and excel in your professionalism in the IT industry.