Main duties include:
(1) Provide daily support and maintenance of the websites and related application systems. This involves identifying user problems and recommending solutions with reference to a set of defined policies and procedures or the recorded actions in helpdesk records;
(2) Develop software solutions and applications in accordance with user requests, change specifications and project specifications;
(3) Conduct unit testing to ensure the accuracy of deliverables and fulfill the specification of project or software development;
(4) Prepare, assess and review software application documentations with accuracy and modernity;
(5) Co-ordinate with end users and system vendors in maintaining the web system and other application systems;
(6) Assist in development of solutions for business application to meet specifications for approved requests for change and new development; and
(7) To provide daily support of the desktop PC, Macintosh, network infrastructure and communication equipment
Candidates should have:
(1) A degree in information technology, software engineering or computer science;
(3) A working knowledge of web layout design and production tools such as Photoshop, Flash, etc. is an advantage;
(4) Knowledge of Microsoft SQL, Microsoft Excel macro programming and other programming language is an advantage;
(5) Strong communication and interpersonal skills with good command of English and Chinese; and
(6) Immediately available is highly preferred
Please Reply With Salary expectation
Interested parties please send CV to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ] or fax to 25730668
|Job ref no.||CT3110702-01#0424|
Established in 1996, Nova Management Consultants Limited is a reputable and well-known consulting company with core business in Human Resource management consulting.
NOVA offers a vast range of services in consultancy, executive search and training to a large international client base. Providing first-rate, quality services to clients across China and Asian countries, we specialised in human resources consultancy, recruitment and selection, compensation and benefits, employee relations and communications, training and education in line with economic development.
Headquartered in Hong Kong with associates in China and Asian region, NOVA employs highly trained and qualified professionals in running of our daily business.
Nova Management Consultants Limited
Suite 803, Two Chinachem Exchange Square, 338 King's Road, North Point, Hong Kong
Tel: (+852)2573-0118 l Fax: (+852)2573-0668
Please visit us: