• Responsible for Stock Trading (Back Office) System development, including design, coding and test plan
• Support UAT and system implementation
• Degree or Diploma holder in Computer Science or related disciplines
• At least 3 years relevant experience in application development using COBOL
• Knowledge in other programming languages (such as Java, VB) is an added advantage
• Experience in stock trading application is preferable
• Good communication skills and able to work under pressure
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate including excellent career path, friendly working environment, 5-day work week, competitive salary, birthday leave, discretionary bonus and medical benefits.
Interested parties please complete online application form via https://hket.ctgoodjobs.hk/a/04979725-001
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
|Job ref no.||AP-BDSE-ETT (CT3111112-01#0205)|
|Require to Travel||
ET Trade Limited, a member of Hong Kong Economic Times Group (香港經濟日報集團) – HKEx Stock Code: 423, is an industry leader providing mission critical trading solutions in stocks and derivatives to brokerage firms and investment banks.
ET Trade is developing a feature-rich, high-performance and massively scalable next-generation trading platform with state-of-art technology. To cope with our rapid development, we are seeking experienced, talented and passionate IT professionals to join our team.