- Apply IT knowledge combined with an understanding of company products and services, to package solutions properly and deliver values according to customer needs
- Participate in system development life cycle including requirement define, design, coding, testing, deployment and documentation
- Liaise with internal teams, users and external vendors to ensure deliverables are meeting the requirements
- Handle user queries, errors and problems in cases of emergency in production environment including bug fixes and enhancements
- Ensure smooth roll out of systems developed and monitor the deployment process
- Stay up-to-date on technologies and carry out IT advancements to automate and modernize systems
- Support ad-hoc assignments by supervisor for other IT projects
- Degree from disciplines such as Computer Science, Information System and Software Engineering or equivalentis preferred, but not essential
- Experience in Database technologies, where MS SQL, Oracle, MySQL or DB2 is an advantage
- Experience in Financial Institution, Insurance or Banking Industry would be an asset.
- Effective written and spoken communication in both English and Chinese
- Good team-player, self-motivated, result-oriented, hardworking and able to work under pressure.
- Candidates with more experience would be offered a senior position
- Fresh graduates are also welcome
A competitive package with fringe benefits will be offered to the right candidate. You can also collaborate with and learn from other experienced consultants to develop your career in a company which have earned “Best Companies to Work for in Asia 2021” Award.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.