Application Development Stream
- Assist in the overall system development life cycle of IT applications that meets user requirements and complies to standard
- Provide on-going support and maintenance of IT applications to ensure service stability and availability
- Participate in different types of infrastructure projects from servers, storage to network and security
- Maintain IT infrastructure to ensure 24/7 availability
- High Diploma / Bachelor degree holders in Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in application development or system infrastructure
- For Application Development Stream, hands-on experience or good knowledge in ANY of the followings:
- Java, Spring Framework, Oracle WebLogic, Oracle Database
- C#, ASP.NET, Microsoft SharePoint, MS SQL
- Objective-C, HTML5, CSS3, Swift, AngularJS
- For Infrastructure Stream, hands-on experience or good knowledge in ANY of the followings:
- Servers (UNIX, Linux, Windows)
- Enterprise Storage Area Network
- Databases (Oracle, MS SQL Server, MySQL)
- Security Infrastructure
- Ability to work independently and proactively in a flexible and dynamic environment
- Good analytical, problem solving and presentation skills
- Good team player, strong self-initiative, and commit to achieve high quality results
- Candidates with less relevant experience may be considered as Senior Programmer
- Selected candidates may be nominated under our IT Graduate Trainee Programme for dedicated career path
- Prior working experience in Aviation industry is definitely an advantage
We offer 5-Day work week with a competitive and comprehensive remuneration package including end-of-contract gratuity, cross-district transportation allowance, medical insurance (including family members), dental coverage, life insurance and employer topped-up MPF contributions.
Interested parties please apply with full resume detailing experience, qualifications, expected salary and a copy of the exam results or transcript by post, by e-mail or click Apply Now.
Please indicate your applied stream (Application Development / Infrastructure).
By post: Human Resources, 6/F North Office Block, SuperTerminal 1, Hong Kong International Airport, HK
By e-mail: email@example.com
Please quote the above reference in your application. To know more about our company, please visit our website http://www.hactl.com/.
Applicants not invited for interview within four weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants’ personal data collected will only be used for the sole purpose of recruitment. The data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months.