• Responsible for applications development/enhancement, coding, implementation, integration, documentation and user guide according to agreed standards.
• Excellent understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle process
• Interaction & discussion with the client team on Project requirement clarification
• Provide production support services for critical applications.
• Collaborate with other team members for the production and delivery of project deliverables.
• Assist Systems Analyst or Project Manager to work out technical design and solution for clients' projects
• Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or a related field of study;
• Core Java / J2EE Technology with minimum 2 years’ experience (Candidate with less experience will also be considered);
• Hands-on project experience with Spring framework, RESTful API, Web Sphere Application Server, Oracle;
• Experience in integrating with CA API gateway is a plus;
• Fluency in written and spoken English;
• Good communication, Interpersonal and client interfacing skills.
We offer excellent career opportunities, remuneration and benefits to the right candidates. Please state clearly the position you are applying with reference no. in the subject line and sending a full resume in MS Word Format including recruitment channel, present and expected salary to: Human Resources Department, Automated Systems (HK) Ltd., 15/F., Topsail Plaza, 11 On Sum Street, Shatin, N.T. or fax to 2601 6936 or email to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applications will be treated in strict confidence. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All personal data supplied will be destroyed within six months after the selection process.
|Job ref no.||CI (CT3113349-01#0364)|
Automated Systems (HK) Ltd. is a Hong Kong listed company providing total computer solutions and IT services since 1973. Our clients include leading financial institutions, telecommunications, government departments and educational establishments around the region. To cope with our rapid business growth, we invite dynamic and aggressive IT talents to join our growing team.