• To carry out user requirement study
• To be responsible for system design, development, implementation and support services for corporate systems
• To handle system upgrade, Windows patches installation
• To maintain up-to-date documentation
• To participate in ad-hoc projects
• Degree or Higher Diploma holder in Computer Science or related disciplines
• Minimum 4 years of relevant experience
• Experience in J2EE, JSP, Java Script, HTML, XML, MS SQL, mySQL, Web service APIs, Mobile App development
• Knowledge in workflow system, Windows Server and VMware vSphere Server
• Experience in Microsoft Dynamic or SAP is an advantage
• Team player with good analytical and problem solving skills
• Self-motivated, able to work independently and under pressure
• Sound communication skills
• Good command of spoken and written English & Chinese, including Putonghua
*Candidates with more experience will be considered as System Analyst
Interested parties, please click Apply Now and send us your full resume, stating date available, present and expected salary.
(Applicant without stating the expected salary will not be considered)
All data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and will be treated as strictly confidential. All unsuccessful applications will be destroyed upon completion of the selection process.
Our website: www.aprentalshk.com
|Require to Travel||
AP Rentals Limited is a member of AP Rentals Holdings Limited which is listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (Stock Code: 1496). To cope with the expansion of our rental and sales business of CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENT for Hong Kong, Macau and Asia Pacific markets, we are now inviting competent candidates to join us for a challenging career.
Download the CTgoodjobs appStay on website