Our Finance Department is responsible for providing financial analysis, planning, control and accounting services to the key business units within the Club. With the Club developing its business to meet new customer needs, Finance is playing an expanded and increasingly proactive role.
- Support the implementation of risk management within targeted projects and operations
- Develop and deliver data analytics assignments and maintenance of risk systems.
- Responsible for the risk management systems, including integration with Governance, Risk & Compliance solution and software for quantitative risk analysis
- Support in risk management activities, such as risk assessments, project risk analysis as required
- Assist in the development of the analytics framework, processes and tools for approval by Senior Management
- Support the development of the analytics training and accreditation program
- Support the periodic reporting to Senior Management
You should have:
- University degree in relevant discipline and professional qualification(s).
- Three years of professional experience in a sizeable corporation or consulting firm undertaking activities covering risk management, data analytics and system implementation.
- Demonstrate understanding and experience in designing and implementing data and analytics solution to support business and operations
- Knowledgeable in data and analytics, and the know-hows of wide range of relevant tools (Tableau, SQL, Python, R, et al.)
- Ability to assess and quantify both operational and project risks, assess mitigation measures and provide practical recommendations on risk mitigation controls when needed.
- Demonstrate a basic knowledge of both quantitative and qualitative risk management techniques and systems.
- Demonstrate a basic knowledge of Key Risk Indicators (KRIs).
- Demonstrate an interest on business analytics and risk management.
Terms of employment
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Club's notice to employees and prospective employees relating to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. A copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.