Duties & responsibilities:
- Handle daily operations and settlement of derivatives products;
- Monitor client positions on wide range of products, including derivatives products;
- Conduct margin calls and ensure all trades transacted comply with the credit control policies;
- Participate in various system enhancements and projects implementation to meet business demands;
- Shift required.
- Bachelor Degree holder in Finance, Business or related discipline;
- At least 2 years work experiences in operations and settlement of futures and options products including HKFE and Global Futures products;
- A good team player, quick learner, self-motivated with strong sense of responsibility and discipline;
- Good command of written and spoken English, Chinese and Mandarin;
We offer attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits including 5-day week to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your application letter with resume stating present and expected salary to Human Resources Department, Level 17, 28 Hennessy Road, Hong Kong or e-mail to us. (Please quote the reference of the post on the envelope)
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for recruitment-related purposes.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.