- Develop new Android Apps and new modules of the existing Android Apps by using Java or React Native;
- Fine-tune the UX, functionality and performance of the apps;
- Fix the bugs according to the Error Report;
- Unit and Integration Testing;
- New App Submission, App Update and other App Store Management works.
- At least 3 years experience in Native, Pure React Native or Hybrid App development;
- Knowledge in Native Programming Language is a MUST;
- Knowledge in CSS, HTML5 and Unity3D is a MERIT;
- Good communication and collaboration skill;
- Willing and able to work and complete projects independently.
Interested parties please click Apply Now to apply job
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3119080-01#5518|
EVI Services Limited formed in 1999 is a leading one-stop E-learning Services Provider for the kindergarten, primary and secondary education sector in Hong Kong, Macau and Mainland China. We will work to capture the market share in Taiwan and Singapore, and develop new high value-added niche segments
We are passionate on Web, Mobile and Social. With an in-house team of creatives, we offer top-quality and up-to-date e-learning resources and solutions for schools. We strongly believe trust and reliable e-solutions can bring huge success to our clients. Now, over 400 schools are currently using our coursewares and administrative system.
EVI culture is developed to be energetic, passionate and collaborative. We believe in work-life balance and provide friendly working environment and culture for the right candidates. We are looking for a suitable individual to join our team.