Assist in developing and implementing an effective AML / CFT compliance framework across the Bank. Provide advisory support to business units and relevant stakeholders in both Hong Kong and China on the implementation and regular review of AML / CFT policies and procedures. Provide support to the Bank’s AML system/ customer risk assessment model such as usage enquiries handling, collaboration with Business Analyst and troubleshooting application incident. Review enhanced due diligence for customers identified as high risk. Promote continuous improvement of AML / CFT controls through compliance reviews. Handle any AML / CFT related ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- Degree holder in Finance, Law, Accounting, Business Administration or related disciplines;
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in AML / CFT compliance with good understanding and application of regulatory requirements in both Hong Kong and China;
- Exposure in project experience/ technical support in implementing customer risk assessment model and regtech solution
- Independent, good team player, analytical mind with sound communication and interpersonal skills;
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese, fluent in Putonghua is preferable;
- Holder of AAMLP or CAMS would be an advantage.
(Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Anti-Money Laundering Manager – Advisory and Compliance Review).
If you are flexible enough and zeal for a harmonious and supportive working environment where enables you to grow and succeed professionally, please send a full resume indicating your public examination results (HKCEE and HKALE / HKDSE), your present and expected salary and quoting reference number attention to Talent Acquisition Division, Nanyang Commercial Bank, 151 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong or apply through email. For details, please visit https://www.ncb.com.hk/ and select the page Recruit.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 12 months of receipt.