Participate in providing timely advice about AML related regulations for business units. Review anti-money laundering reports to identify suspected transactions and initiate follow up action to ensure the bank comply with related regulations. Involve in preparing suspicious transaction reports to the authority concerned timely. Provide technical support to the Bank’s AML systems include: Handle usage enquiries, collaborate with Business Analyst and troubleshoot application incident. Handle any AML/CFT related ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- Degree holder in Finance, Law, Accounting, Business Administration, Information Technology or related disciplines;
- At least 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in AML/CFT compliance, preferably in transaction monitoring from banks;
- Sound knowledge in anti-money laundering related regulations, guidelines and practices;
- Exposure in SAS programming and project experience/ technical support in implementing anti-money laundering system and/or artificial intelligence solution is an advantage;
- Independent, good team player, analytical mind with sound communication and interpersonal skills;
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese, fluent in Putonghua is preferable;
- Holder of AAMLP or CAMS would be an advantage.
(Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Anti-Money Laundering Manager – Transaction Monitoring.)
If you are flexible enough and zeal for a harmonious and supportive working environment where enables you to grow and succeed professionally, please send a full resume indicating your public examination results (HKCEE and HKALE / HKDSE), your present and expected salary and quoting reference number attention to Talent Acquisition Division, Nanyang Commercial Bank, 151 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong or apply through email. For details, please visit https://www.ncb.com.hk/ and select the page Recruit.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 12 months of receipt.