UBS 1,513 reviews -Hong Kong Do you enjoy working on initiatives? Are you driven and self-sufficient, yet great at collaboration? We’re looking for someone like that to help us:
– Provide governance and oversight on the overall service delivery in the region (across all business lines Equities, FRC, WM, AM)
– Support implementation of future changes to the Financial Controlling Services function operating model
– Drive risk and control change and standardization in the region for Financial Controlling Services teams, covering areas such as Balance Sheet governance, Hard Transfers, Automation, and Risk control assessment reporting
– Drive forward remediation and prioritization of high risk issues in the region
– Represent the Financial Controlling function in global steering committees oversee Technology deliverables impacting the region across all business lines
– Review and prepare Business requirement documents for strategic projects, such as regional end of day initiative, PL automation and OneBalance implementation
– Generally assist manage rollouts of strategic projects in APAC region
Although you will be working in the overall Financial Controlling Services (FCS) team, you will be in a part of a smaller sub team setup specifically to provide oversight and governance in the region.
The overall FCS team provides front?to?back services, oversight and management of financial data to create a strong and robust financial control stewardship and framework. The team is part of the Group Finance organization.
Your experience and skills
– A bachelor degree or above, preferably with CPA or CFA qualification
– 7+ years work experience preferably within the Banking / Finance area
– Prior product controlling line experience (+3 years) together with project management experience will be a plus
– Investment banking product knowledge, either in Equities or FRC
– Great communication and leadership skills
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Why UBS? Video
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply Now.
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3115703-01#0752|