- Continuous delivery for software applications, includes regression testing, health check, assist in user acceptance test, deployment, application monitoring and performance review
- Handle technical support cases that transfer from customers
- Handle and troubleshoot application issues encountered
- Report bugs and performance issue to the development team
- Prepare documents, include test plans, user manuals
- Higher Diploma or above in Computing or related discipline
- Experience in software development life cycle
- Knowledge of Linux, Shell scripting, programming is an advantage
- Good command of written English
- Strong sense of responsibility and self-motivated team player
- Fresh graduates will also be considered
- 5-day work week
- Attractive remuneration package
- On-job training about new technologies
- Medical benefits
- Gym facilities
Please send us your full resume stating your working experience, education background, date of availability, current and expected salary to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ].
Visit our website at https://www.zensis.com for more information about us.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
Get latest jobs,career news and
job invitations on-the-go.
Download the CTgoodjobs app
Stay on website