Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintain the existing company apps (CYCO) and handle future development
• Perform software development, testing, and bug fixing
• Be responsible for the software design and coding especially in the area of embedded system and electronics products
• Perform integration and stress tests of applications and products
• Prepare technical documents and reports
• Provide day-to-day technical support including trouble shooting and solving
• Report to technical supervisor
• A Bachelor Degree or above in Computer Science, Software Engineering or relevant disciplines
• Fresh Graduates are welcome
• Experience in React Native
• Knowledge of IoT device
• Experience in Android development with Java and Objective-C is a plus
• Experience in web development is a plus
• Self-motivated and fast-learning attitude, and creative-thinking, willing to dive into new technology
• Able to work independently to meet project deadlines
• Immediate availability is preferred
All applications will be used strictly for recruitment purposes only. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|Job ref no.||CT3120896-01#0006|
|Require to Travel||
Qualife is an intelligence technology company that provides a platform to drive medication innovation. By launching a new generation of smart pillbox to the market, we hope to assist medication adherence and facilitate medical effectiveness. As such, we reduce consumers’ medical expenditure by maintaining a systematic way of dosage for users. In the near future, Qualife will release the next-generation smart pillbox, Pillgo, which provides analysis integrated with biomarkers. We focus on the forefront of data mining in healthcare through the development of AI-enabled Internet of Things (IoTs).
Our company was awarded as Early Graduation by the Cyberport Creative Micro Fund Programme, and we are being funded by the PolyU Tech Launchpad Fund Programme. Moreover, our Kickstarter campaign was successfully held recently with over 157% funded. We were also featured in the ALPHA Programme of global conferences, such as RISE and Web Summit. Angel Funding Round is completed as well. In the coming days, we will conduct a research with the Medical Centre of the Chinese University of Hong Kong on the topic of how smart pillbox improves medication adherence. Also, we will launch another crowdfunding project on Indiegogo. We invite talents to join us at: https://pillgo.co/.