- Work with the Engineering Manager in overall design management and technical coordination with design consultants, the Supervising Officer (AECOM) and the Employer (EPD).
- Resolve technical problems during architectural design development and construction stage.
- Develop architectural design solutions not only complying with the Contract requirements, but also producing cost effective and ease of construction design solutions.
- The candidate would be deployed and participated in tendering of projects in particular for those design and build projects.
- Bachelor or above in Architectural
- Minimum 5 years post Chartered Design and Build experience
- MHKIA or equivalent
|Job ref no.||CT3125029-01#0015|
Founded in 1980, China Harbour Engineering Company Ltd. (CHEC), incorporated in People's Republic of China with limited liability, is a subsidiary of China Communications Construction Company Ltd (CCCC), incorporated in People's Republic of China with limited liability, one of the Global Fortune 500 companies. CHEC has been developing and operating the oversea business on behalf of CCCC. Currently, CHEC has more than 90 oversea branch offices or subsidiaries serving clients in over 100 countries around the world. Today, our 15,000 plus employees are undertaking 30 billion USD worth of projects globally.
CHEC is a leading provider of full services in Engineering-Procurement-Construction (EPC), Build-Operate-Transfer (BOT), and Public-Private-Partnership (PPP) for both public and private sectors. Our diverse infrastructure portfolio includes marine engineering, dredging and reclamation, road and bridge, railway, airport, equipment assembly. The Company has abundant expertise and experiences in other industries as well, such as building, municipal works, environmental, hydraulic engineering, power plant and energy, and resource exploration. By virtue of its advantages in technique, equipment, marketing and manpower, CHEC is providing prestigious services globally and becoming a world-renowned brand in the field of engineering.
Since the inception, CHEC has committed to the core values of keen responsibility, quality return, and win-win cooperation. Motivated by the morale of inclusiveness, integrity, innovation and dedication, CHEC has delivered a series of landmark projects with international reputations. CHEC actively fulfills its enterprise responsibility with due diligence, helping develop the economy and communities around the countries and regions, sharing common interest and goals, and conducting the sustainable growth together with our partners.