Environmental Advisory Service is a community architectural consultancy service operating under the Rehabaid Society, a registered charitable organization in Hong Kong for more than 40 years. We work in close collaboration with rehabilitation professionals and provide a specialized architectural information and consultancy service on the design and environmental needs for people with disabilities.
Our major aim is to encourage inclusive design of the physical environment that enables people with special needs to make the most of their lives, and to be as independent as possible.
- To provide consultancy, education and information services related to universal accessibility and establishment of an inclusive environment for people with special needs
- To provide access auditing, skill training and education to enhance accessibility in the community
- Registered Architect in Hong Kong with a minimum of 5 years practical experience after registration
- Familiar with local building regulations and other statutory requirements
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Proficient in Cantonese and English
Basic salary plus fringe benefits to be commensurate with experience and skills.
Please send your full resume with contact details, expected salary and availability to Rehabaid Society at G/F, Core S, Yuk Choi Road, the Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hunghom, Kowloon or email to us.
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and will be used only for employment purposes.
|Job ref no.||CT3128011-01#8873|