ARK Associates Limited
, an award winning design office in architecture and interior design, requires dedicated individuals for the following post:
- Professional degree in Architecture: Master or Bachelor of Architecture
- Minimum one-year experience preferred; Fresh graduate will also be considered
- Good all-round abilities in design, detailing and project administration
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Photoshop, InDesign
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Sketch Up and other graphic programmes
- Proficiency in BIM Revit or Archicad will be a plus
- Good organization, communication and design skills
- Self-discipline, highly motivated, independent, responsible and able to work as a team
- Fluent in English and Cantonese; Mandarin will be a plus
- 5-day work week
- Medical insurance
- Friendly atmosphere
We are a design office with friendly atmosphere. Interested candidates please email relevant information, including CV, sample portfolio, expected salary, references & availability by clicking "Apply Now" or fax to 2633 0933.
Please also email your CV and portfolio in pdf to our company email address through the link below for direct access to the Career page of ARK:
(Please put the POST APPLY FOR and YOUR NAME as the email title)
Address: ARK Associates Limited, Room 1303-04, 13/F, Block A, Sea View Estate, No. 2 Watson Road, North Point, Hong Kong
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.