Role for young graduate to grow within a boutique design studio.
Role to assist senior designer with the design of architecture and interior. Role to also assist Project manager for coordination of construction projects.
- Graduated within the last 3 years with Recognised Qualification in Interior Design or Architecture, experience will be an advantage.
- Familiar with AutoCAD and Photoshop. ArchiCAD will be an advantage but not prerequisite
- Team player with the ability to organise own work and keep deadlines, as well as clearly communicate within team.
- Good command of English and Putunghua.
- Training will be provided
Interested parties please apply with full resume including current and expected salary by clicking Apply Now.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3116348-01#2538|
XLMS is a Hong Kong based group of architects and builders operating within the fields of master-planning, architecture and interior.
XLMS’s architecture emerges out of a careful analysis of how contemporary lifestyle constantly evolves and changes. Not least due to the influence from multicultural exchange, global economical flows and social media that all together combined to deliver architectural solutions that are insuring, enduring, cost effective and commercially sound.
XLMS team deploys a ‘Think Tank’ philosophy at every level, to enable design and management leaders to collaborate and contribute their individual expertise.