• Well knowledge of China Market and Photography Market
• Develop new accounts and meet sales target across Hong Kong and Asia Pacific
• To achieve sales & revenue targets by identifying and securing business opportunities from prospective customers
• Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue and expense controls
• Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
• Making the sales report to the boss
• Degree in Business related discipline is preferred
• 5 years’ experience in retail industry, experience in photography industry is an advantage
• Strong sense of responsibility, self-motive, hardworking, able to work independently, set and meet deadlines
• Outgoing personality and interpersonal relationship skills
• Frequently business trip to China
• Great communication skills , Fluent in English & Cantonese & Mandarin is a MUST
• Immediate available preferred
-Medical Insurance/Bank holidays/14 AL
***Please forward your CV (word format) with present and expected salary to cv @recruithk.net
Please Contact Ms Sin (T:2110-3966) if there is any further enquiries.
The information provided by applicants will be used for employment related purpose only.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and used exclusively for recruitment purposes. The company will retain the applications for a maximum period of 6 months.
AGroup helps you to manage the ever changing talent needs in today’s world of work in which rapid access to the right talent is a powerful competitive advantage. With our thorough understanding of staffing trends and our deep pool of highly qualified Candidates, AGroup can deliver the talent, matching the right individual to the right job—faster and with better business results.