Our client is a prestigious British fragrance house. Today, Asia has become a strategic region with around 20% of global sales in terms of direct retail and wholesale. They are now rolling out a new business strategy and organization to grow significantly their Asia presence both in direct retail as well as their wholesale network already strong of around 100 POS in Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Philippines, Indonesia, Thailand and Australia.
They are now searching for a high caliber candidate for the newly created role of Area Sales Manager APAC for wholesale (distributors and direct accounts) to be based in Hong Kong.
Direct Retail and Wholesale Channels (Key Accounts and distributors) are under one single commercial leadership to:
• Create solid open communications and business synergies between both channels
• Transfer the retail / sell through business culture, mindset and best practices from direct retail channel to all wholesale partners’ teams (distributors and Direct accounts).
Directly reporting to the Regional APAC Director (based in Hong Kong), you are ultimately responsible for spearheading the acceleration of the sales revenues and network development of the wholesale channel, aligning with retail to ensure a consistent and seamless customer service and brand experience across all Asia customer touch points, independently direct retail or wholesale managed POS by:
• Developing, managing, proposing and aligning a sell-out driven distribution strategy for existing and newly identified potential top direct accounts – department stores and specialized retail chains.
• Building, nurturing close partnerships with selected distributors whilst managing and supporting them to grow, ensuring brand disciplines are adhered and maintained, keeping aligned to brand purpose and strategy with customer experience always top of mind to maximise sales opportunities and KPIs.
• Supporting training on brand service model and product, company visual POS excellence guidelines and implementation, local marketing and campaign initiatives.
• Defining, aligning and monitoring sales performance by market and P & L by account. Reporting of results.
• Proposing and devising marketing initiatives and launch plans for direct accounts and distributors, working collaboratively with Retail Marketing team, ensuring alignment with brand and sales objectives.
• You have a minimum of 8 years total working experience including 5 years in relevant commercial related function (both business development and key account management) with the right mix of wholesale channel management and retail expertise.
• You have knowledge and experience working for international organizations specialized selective distribution of premium or luxury goods (beauty, fashion accessories, wines and spirits...).
• You have a semi regional or regional Asia experience and solid knowledge.
• You have an outstanding communication and negotiation skills to influence partners.
• You have a proven experience managing a P&L and preparing budgets for opening of POS.
• You are interested to work in a compact team and remote HQ.
• You have an entrepreneurial mindset with high business acumen and very excited to become one of the pillars of a young growing Asia entity.
• You are comfortable with a fast-paced environment, embracing change, bringing and pioneering new ideas.
• You are fluent in English. Other Asian Language(s) a plus.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3115413-01#4427|
BeThe1 is a high quality recruitment consulting firm of middle & senior management in fashion, beauty & retail with offices in Hong Kong, Paris, Shanghai, and Singapore.
To know more about our client and role and to apply you can log in at www.BeThe1.com or send your full resume and salary expectation by clicking Apply Now. Please note that only candidates who apply via BeThe1 system will receive an answer on the status of their application.
BeThe1 is the exclusive recruiter for this mission.