- To assist in processing applications of the Arts Capacity Development Funding Scheme, including vetting of applications, seeking supplementary information/clarification from the applicants, drafting of application summaries/analysis, arranging interviews, etc.
- To assist in the administration of grants disbursed under the Arts Capacity Development Funding Scheme, including drafting of funding agreements, monitoring and assessing grantees’ performance in project implementation, seeking approval for any proposed variations on the approved projects, evaluating progress and audited account reports submitted by grantees and monitoring disbursement of funds, etc.; and
- To perform any other duties as assigned by supervisors
- Be holder of Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Be good in spoken and written Chinese and English
- Have at least 2 years’ post-qualification full-time work experience, of which at least 1 year should be in programme management or venue management in performing arts venues, programme offices or art organizations in Hong Kong
- Possess knowledge in the arts, programmes planning and administration, budgeting, marketing, venue management, etc; and
- Be proficient in MS Word, Excel and Chinese Word processing
“Interested paries, please send full resume, expected salary and contact telephone number via APPLY button”
For other job opportunities, please visit http://www.advanceresources.com.hk
Please join as our Facebook fans in order to receive update news: www.facebook.com/arpcl
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.