An opportunity exists to lead end to end client projects from analysis and initial strategic assessments through to successful implementation. Projects tend to be for CEOs or C-suite level clients as they reflect on matters of strategy, organizational effectiveness, cultural evaluation and how to successfully embed and achieve their aims.
Your Capabilities should include:
• Deep Banking and/or Insurance industry knowledge – ideally being able to take a pan-organisational and strategic view
• Excellent presentation and facilitation skills appropriate for senior executive level clients
• Excellent levels of written and spoken English- including the ability to concisely communicate nuance and subtlety
• Familiarity with EY’s internal project management requirements, tools and processes
• Familiarity with EYs internal Project Budgetary Management
• A can do spirit with intellectual curiosity and the ambition to improve EY’s position and reputation in the market by differentiating from other firms by developing new relationships and developing thought provoking novel approaches
• Experience delivering Target Operating Model and/or Organisational design projects
• Ability to engage across service lines and connect with multiple stakeholders, leveraging the firm’s global network
• Passionate about wanting to make a genuine difference and embed meaningful, measurable change for clients
• Resilience, patience and drive
What’s most important is that you’re dedicated to working with your colleagues as part of a challenging but supporting high-performing team. You’ll need to thrive in picking up new skills as you go, therefore the enjoyment from problem solving and cerebral stimulation is key and having the confidence to speak up and challenge are essential. If you’ve got the right combination of technical knowledge, communication skills and character, this role is for you!
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3114843-01#7538|