Our client is a leading financial group in Hong Kong. SFC License Holders (Type 1 & 4 ), which is a professional group of companies located in Hong Kong, specialized in global asset management, risk assessment. With continuous great success, we are extensively expanding our coverage in Southeast Asia, especially Hong Kong. In order to nourish young professionals in the industry, we are seeking potential graduates in prestigious institutions and going to launch this program to cope with the rapid business growth.
* Provide full range of financial services to prestigious personal/corporate clients.
* Support senior management to further develop Mainland China business.
* Perform in-depth competitive analysis for Mainland China market.
* Portfolio management, markets analysis and compliance of securities trading. ( SFC License are required)
* Prepare regular presentations and status reports to senior management on Mainland China business and perform related ad-hoc projects.
* Prepare investment portfolio presentation materials and other necessary corresponding documentations for business development.
* University graduates
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Self-motivated, aggressive & enthusiastic
* Pleasant, hard-working & positive mindset
* Good command of spoken and written English and Mandarin
* Attractive package to the right candidate
* Professional training program
* Excellent opportunities to work with experienced managers
* 2 year Fast-track promotion to management level
* 5-day work week
* Education allowance and travel incentive
Interested parties please click Apply Now to apply job.
All applications information will be used for the purpose of recruitment only. Applicants not invited for interview within 2 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. We will retain the applications for a maximum period of six months and may refer them to suitable openings within our Group.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3118201-01#8554|
Our client has a reputation for service excellence, prudence in managing the financial affairs of customers and proactive approach in developing new products and markets has become firmly established across the Hong Kong community. With its strong emphasis on achieving new heights of service excellence, being part of the team offers a great start to your career path in financial industry.