The applicant must possess
- Level 2 or above in 5 subjects including English and Chinese in the HKDSE; or Grade E or above in 5 subjects including English and Chinese in the HKCEE; or equivalent;
- a minimum of 3 years’ post-qualification work experience in customer services;
- proactive character, customer-oriented mindset and team spirit;
- good communication and interpersonal skills;
- proficiency in Microsoft application software (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint, etc.) and Chinese word processing; and
- out-going character, good at interacting with visitors and willing to learn new technology / latest hi-tech products and solutions.
(Applicants who do not possess the required qualifications and / or experience may be considered for other positions within the organisation.)
- to assist in the daily operations of the CIC Exhibition Hub;
- to support the tour services such as guest registration, enquiries, feedback collection and logistic arrangements;
- to provide other exhibition related supports such as administrative tasks, exhibit checking, special visits, etc.;
- to support the administrative works for i-Club membership system;
- to assist in the development of promotion materials such as e-newsletter, eDM, website, social media platforms, etc.; and
- to carry out any other duties as assigned from time to time by the Executive Director.
The position is on a renewable fixed-term contract (subject to performance and operational needs) for a period of 2 years.
Please click the below “Apply Online" to complete the application form and upload the updated curriculum vitae, the results of English and Chinese Language obtained in public examinations, current and expected salary together with a covering letter stating one’s suitability for the job on or before 5 August 2021.
For further details on CIC please refer to website: http://www.cic.hk.