- Contact appropriate individual or department (e.g., Sales, Data Administration, Accounting) as necessary to resolve guest calls, requests, or problems.
- Use sales techniques that maximize revenue while maintaining existing guest loyalty to Marriott, including up-selling. Determine and give complimentaries to guests as gifts for their patronage (e.g., rewards points, show tickets, gift certificates).
- Promote awareness of brand image internally and externally.
- Process requests for redeeming Marriott Rewards points.
- Process all reservation requests, changes, and cancellations received by phone, fax, or mail.
- Enter Marriott Rewards information into appropriate software when taking guest reservations.
- Answer, record, and process all guest calls, requests, questions, or concerns.
- Perform general office duties to support Sales & Marketing (e.g., filing, sending emails, typing, faxing).
- Assist management in training and motivating employees; serve as a role model.
- Minimum 3 years of hospitality sales experience
- Self motivated to achieve target with minimal supervision
- Energetic, passionate and result-oriented
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
Interested applicants, please send your resume to the Human Resources Department.
E-mail: [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
Address:167 Connaught Road West, Hong Kong
Marriott International is consistently recognized as an employer of choice globally by FORTUNE magazine, DiversityInc and Great Places to Work Institute, among others. Visit www.marriott.com/careers to learn more about our workplace culture and career opportunities.
Chat, engage and follow us on social media.
@lifeatmarriott on Snapchat
So, we ask, where will your journey take you?
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not hearing from us within 6 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their application unsuccessful.