- Supervise and monitor accounting staff
- Handle daily accounting issues and ad hoc projects
- Assist in preparing financial and management accounts, financial analysis and reviewing the internal control systems
- Liaise with inter-departmental personnel
- University degree holder, ACCA finalist or equivalent
- 2-3 years of audit or accounting experience in sizeable firm
- Sound knowledge in HK Accounting Standards and PRC tax
- Excellent in MS Word, Excel and Chinese Word Processing
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Putonghua
- Good team player with excellent communication and analytical skills
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Frequent travel to the PRC
Interested parties please e-mail your full resume, date available and expected salary to us by clicking Apply Now.
Personal data collected will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||002 (CT3117490-01#8835)|
|Require to Travel||