Our client is an expanding global law firm, looking for assistant accountant to join their regional team. Great opportunity for candidate who is looking to achieve professional and personal ambitious.
Our client is a leading law firm in the industry and has been established with over 30 countries globally. Their firm is looking to expand their leading accounting and finance team based in Hong Kong, to further maintain and deliver excellent services.
- Handle daily accounting payable duties, including process invoices and payments
- Ensure all accounting transactions are recorded accurately in accordance with corporate guidelines
- Process and review employees and vendors on their financial compliance
- Assist in month-end duties, responsible for preparing cash account management, including cash analysis in forecast and budget
- Liaise with vendors and performing statement reconciliation and maintenance of their control accounts
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related disciplines
- Previous working experience in legal or professional services industry would be a plus
- Knowledge and experience on ledger, general accounting and finance functions are required
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Advanced level of both written and verbal in English and Chinese
- Fast learner who can multi-task, working under pressure, well time management and act fast
- International law firm exposure
- Continuous career support program and great career prospect
- Attractive remuneration packages
- Diverse workplace and cooperative working culture
- Stable working environment
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Carmen K Wong on +852 3602 2463.