1. Perform routine accounting tasks, mainly including account payables, full set of book-keeping, preparation of monthly financial report, expenses approval etc.
2. Liaise with auditors on audit, tax or related tasks
3. Prepare monthly financial and management reports for management review
4. Maintain proper and systematic filing system
5. Assist in other ad-hoc projects as required
1. Higher Diploma/ Diploma in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
2. 3-4 years' solid experience in handing FULL SET OF ACCOUNTS
3. Customer-oriented, proactive, self-initiated,detail-oriented and a good team player
4. Able to work under pressure and to meet deadline
5. Effective written and verbal communication skills
6. Proficiency in MS Office, Flex System
7. Experience in Property Management Industry will be an advantage
8. Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Accountant
9. Working experience in audit firm is preferred
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3114843-01#6352|