- To perform daily accounting operations
- To assist in month-end closing and reporting
- To arrange cash deposit and handle petty cash
- Support the annual audit and year-end process
- Assist in any other ad-hoc assignments when necessary
- Higher Diploma or above in Accounting;
- At least 4 years' relevant experience;
- Familiar with MS Office application and accounting software;
- Knowledge in property and financial transactions is an advantage;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Self-motivated, proactive and able to work under pressure;
- Immediately available is preferred
Attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits will be given to the successful candidate. Please send your full resume with current and expected salary via email to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ] .
(All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.)
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.