Our Corporate Services Division provides accounting, company secretarial, taxation, payroll and treasury services to our clients, whereby you will have the opportunities to learn about the various business entities, business environment, regulatory system, and laws in different jurisdiction. This role is to assist in managing a portfolio of clients that require our services. You will be involved but not limited to:
- Prepare financial reports on monthly, quarterly or annually basis
- Prepare annual statutory accounts including consolidation of various subsidiaries within the Group, in compliance with the relevant GAAP, regulations and company policies
- Operate treasury functions and responsible for accurate and on-time payment applications
- Ensure timely billing of accounts and maintains a digital filing system for accounting records
- Assist in liaising with auditors and tax representatives
- Understand business operations and identify associated processes and risks
- Conduct KYC process and compliance review
- Participate ad-hoc projects as assigned by managers or directors
- Degree holder in Accounting and other related discipline
- Member of Accountancy Professional Bodies (or Finalist)
- Minimum 1 years of relevant experience gained from CPA firm or professional services industry
- Fresh Graduates are welcomed
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Accountant
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese, with conversational Mandarin
- Independent, meticulous, pro-active, attentive to details, self-motivated, outspoken
- Keen to learn, able to adapt in new challenges and with excellent communication skills
By being the best at what we do, we empower businesses of all sizes, wherever they are in the world, to navigate the complexity of ever-changing rules and regulations. We support them to grow and accelerate the possible. We partner with them to transform and unleash the potential of their operating model by driving the efficiency, technology and insight needed to achieve a competitive edge. We deliver the power they need to succeed.
That's why we focus on attracting, developing and retaining the best talent in our industry and our talent strategy is centered on strong teams, platforms for growth and our values-driven culture. We grow together with our people in their technical expertise and leaders in respective areas – finance and accounting, legal and corporate secretarial, trust, compliance and more. Our people enjoy working as part of a team, are strong leaders and passionate about excellent client service. We run a strong CSR programme, empowering our people to strengthen their connection with our communities and provide opportunities to contribute to environmental sustainability. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
Be empowered. Be Intertrust.
Interested candidates, please contact us at 2901 2182 for more information.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and will be destroyed within 6 months.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.